Apple has unveiled the next-generation Mac Pro with an M2 chip and Apple Pencil support. It also provides the super-fast wireless connectivity, pro cameras, Face ID, Thunderbolt, and a four-speaker audio system. As well as the world’s most advanced mobile display, this device stands out from the competition. Apple new Mac Pro to come with 48 CPU core M2 chip. Mark Gurman of Bloomberg announces that upcoming Mac Pro are being try out in preparation for their launch next year.
Features Of New Apple Mac Pro
- The machine will be powered by a new generation of internal chips called “M2 Ultra” and “M2 Extreme“.
- Featuring 76 and 152 GPU cores, along with 256GB of RAM, it is available in two variations with 24 or 48 CPU cores.
- It expects that the M2 Max will come with a total of 12 CPU cores and 38 GPU cores, in comparison to the base M2, which has 8 CPU cores and 10 GPU cores.
- Before Apple announces the new Mac Pro, the 14- and 16-inch Mac Pros may get an update, as well as a new Mac mini.
- Apple new Mac Pro to come with 48 CPU core M2 chip as it is also a major change in Apple devices.
- According to the report, Apple’s new high-end laptop models will use its new M2 Pro and M2 Max chips, while its Mac mini will use its 2022 MacBook Air-derived M2 silicon.